Please note that the best rates available are always available directly from the hotel.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- All rates quoted are per room per night and include room, full English breakfast and VAT
- Check-in is from 3pm until 10pm. As the hotel is closed until 3pm, guests wishing to check-in before 3pm (or later than 10pm) are asked to contact the hotel prior to arrival. Please note that a surcharge of £5 per room will be added to the final bill for early/late check-ins.
- For children under 2 years old, cots are charged at £10 per night (the maximum number of children’s cots per room is 1)
- Children under 4 years old stay free when using existing beds
- Children aged 15 years old and younger are charged at £15 per person per night for sofa beds and/or extra beds (please note that there is no capacity for extra beds in standard rooms, twin rooms or single rooms, and only 3 of our rooms have sofa beds – please therefore check before booking to avoid disappointment)
- All children aged 16 years old and above are charged at £25 per person per night for sofa beds (see above)
- Adults (ages 18 and above) are charged at £50 per person per night for sofa beds (see above)
- Rates quoted are subject to amendment without notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking
- We require credit card details valid for the dates of your booking in order to guarantee your reservation
- If you are unable to provide a credit card, a deposit of one night’s stay will be required
- There is no charge for paying by debit card; we charge 2% if you wish to pay by credit card, to cover credit card processing costs
- Up to 7 days prior, no charge
- If cancelled between 7 days prior to arrival and 2 days prior, a charge of £25 per booking will be charged
- If cancelled within 2 days of arrival, including no shows, the total price of the reservation will be charged
Home Farm is strictly non-smoking.
We are a pet friendly hotel – well behaved dogs are very welcome. Please note that there is a £12.50 surcharge per dog per night.
No charge is made for service. Gratuities are entirely at your discretion.
If you have any disability, please notify us at the time of booking so that we may provide you with any additional assistance that you may require. Please also note that we have ground floor rooms, suitable for guests with mobility issues and/or needing direct wheelchair access. There are also two rooms where parking directly outside the room is possible (depending on availability). Please ask a member of staff about any of these points when booking. Please also note, that due to the width of our hotel room doors, we are unable to accommodate guests with electric wheelchairs.