We are a dog friendly hotel but only have two rooms that we allow dogs in. Please contact us beforehand to ensure availability.
Home Farm Hotel - Dog Policy
At Home Farm Hotel we understand that our four-legged companions are situated at the heart of the family. And that the holiday or long weekend away is for everybody to share and enjoy the experience.
We have however in recent years experienced a significant increase in irresponsible dog owners. Some of these are creating problems for the responsible owners.
As a result, we have now had to implement some house rules to deal with the irresponsible dog owners amongst us. Our Dog Policy includes the following:
- We charge a fee of £12.50 per night per dog.
- We can only accept dogs by prior arrangement as we have only have certain rooms allocated as dog friendly rooms. These rooms are deep cleaned on departure.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome in the bar and hotel reception area. Dogs are not permitted in the restaurant
- Dogs are only permitted in the hotel grounds whilst on a lead and accompanied by a responsible owner.
- All dog waste must be cleaned up and disposed of in the black wheelie bins provided at the bottom of the drive. Any person seen not cleaning up after their dog will be fined £50.00.
- Under no circumstances are dogs permitted on the beds or any furniture. * See below.
- Owners will be liable for any damage caused by their dog!
- We reserve the right to ask any dog to be removed from the hotel at any time.
* (Some of our beds have been left absolutely covered in dog hair along with muddy paw marks and drooling all over our sofa’s.) If housekeeping notify us that a dog has been on the furniture or bedding we will charge a fee of £50.00.