To use the Online Booking for Home Farm Hotel, by selecting the 'Book Online' button, this will take you to our secure online booking facility where you can choose your room, input payment details and complete the booking.
Please note that the best rates available are always available directly from the hotel.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
- All rates quoted are for room only per night and include VAT. We also offer when booking your stay, a full B&B price, this can be applied to your booking from the cart and is inclusive of VAT.
- Check-in is from 15:00 hours until 22:00 hours. As the hotel is closed until 15:00 hours, guests wishing to check-in before 15:00 hours (or later than 22:00 hours) are requested to contact the hotel before arrival. Please note that a surcharge of £10.00 per room will be applied to the final bill for early/late check-ins.
- For children under 2 years old, cots are charged at £15 per night (the maximum number of children's cots per room is 1)
- Children under 4 years old stay free when using existing beds
- Rooms are charged at a rate of £14 per person per night for sofa beds and/or extra beds (please note that there is no capacity for extra beds in standard rooms, twin rooms or single rooms, and only 2 of our rooms have sofa beds - please, therefore, check before booking to avoid disappointment)
- Rates quoted are subject to amendment without notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- We require credit card details valid for the dates of your booking to guarantee your reservation.
- If you are unable to provide a credit card, a deposit of one night's stay will be required.
- Up to 7 days prior, no charge
- If cancelled between 7 days before arrival and 2 days prior, a charge of £30 per booking will be charged.
- If cancelled within 2 days of arrival, including no shows, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Home Farm is strictly non-smoking.
It is against the law to smoke anywhere in the hotel, and as we have a thatched roof, it is particularly dangerous at Home Farm. Anyone caught smoking anywhere inside the hotel will automatically be charged £100, which will be added directly to the hotel bill. Please note that this includes guests who have already checked out and there is a smell of cigarettes in their room. In extreme cases, offenders will be prosecuted for putting others at risk. If you need to smoke, please do so outside and use the ashtrays provided.
We are a pet-friendly hotel – well-behaved dogs are very welcome. Please note that there is a £12.50 surcharge per dog per night.
We offer FREE PARKING on site and can accommodate a variety of different vehicles and trailers, etc. Parking is safe as the hotel operates 24 hour CCTV throughout the whole building.
At Home Farm Hotel we supply all guests with FREE SUPERFAST BROADBAND.
Having access to the internet when you are away from home is more of a necessity than a luxury nowadays. We know you may need to check on emails, update Facebook or social media or simply download and stream a movie.
When dining in our restaurant a discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your restaurant bill. If you are dissatisfied with the service we offer or wish for the charge to be removed, please mention it to a member of staff at the time of dining.
If you have any disability, please notify us at the time of booking so that we may provide you with any additional assistance that you may require. Please also note that we have ground floor rooms, suitable for guests with mobility issues and/or needing direct wheelchair access. There are also two rooms where parking directly outside the room is possible (depending on availability). Please ask a member of staff about any of these points when booking. Please also note that due to the width of our hotel room doors, we are unable to accommodate guests with electric wheelchairs.
We have placed hand sanitiser throughout the hotel and in both ladies and gentleman’s toilets. Sanitiser is also located at reception and in the kitchen areas.
We have also placed small blue spray bottles of sanitiser in every room for the guests to use within the hotel. Please do not remove these small blue spray bottles of sanitiser from the hotel as they specifically for residential guests within the hotel.
If any bottle is removed from a room, the guest will be charged £10.00 for the replacement.
If you have any questions regarding Online Booking for Home Farm Hotel please don't hesitate to get in touch with us.