Home Farm Hotel is an excellent base for those that want to spend their time walking through the beautiful Devon countryside. Especially those that enjoy outdoor pursuits like Walkers and Ramblers visiting Honiton. Honiton in Devon has a multitude of different routes for you to follow. And due to its location you can walk through beautiful woodlands, wildflower meadows and alongside stunning coastlines. There's something for everyone in the local area. From experienced hikers through to intermediate and beginner level, you'll be sure to find a route that suits you.
Local walking routes
Below is a list of local walks, all within easy reach of the hotel:
- Walk 1: Beer to Branscombe (click here to link to map and details of the walk)
- 2: The East Devon Way (click here to link to map and details of the walk)
- 3: Kilmington village and the surroundings 1 - 6 (click here)
- 4: Stockland village and the surroundings 1 - 3 (click here)
- 5: Stockland village and the surroundings 4 - 6 (click here)
- 6: Salcombe Hill to Sidmouth Circular Walk (click here)
- 7: Combe Woods Loop from Honiton (click here)
- 8: Yew Trees at Farway Church Loop from Hontion (click here)
- 9: Hiking Loop form Ottery St Mary (click here)
- 10: Loop from Beacon, incredible views (click here)
Home Farm Hotel is situated right on the southern boundary of the Blackdown Hills, where there are also plenty of walks. So Walkers and Ramblers coming to Honiton are spoilt for choice!
Honiton Walking Club also has a list of local walks . They list a dozen highly rated walks around Honiton and the local area, here.