Home Farm Hotel is an excellent base for those that want to spend their time walking through the beautiful Devon countryside, especially Walkers and Ramblers visiting Honiton. Honiton in Devon has a multitude of different routes for you to follow. And due to its location you can walk through beautiful woodlands, wildflower meadows and alongside beautiful coastlines.
Below is a list of local walks, all within easy reach of the hotel:
- Walk 1: Beer to Branscombe (click here to link to map and details of the walk)
- Walk 2: The East Devon Way (click here to link to map and details of the walk)
- Walk 3: Kilmington village and the surroundings 1 - 6 (click here)
- Walk 4: Stockland village and the surroundings 1 - 3 (click here)
- Walk 5: Stockland village and the surroundings 4 - 6 (click here)
- Walk 6: Salcombe Hill to Sidmouth Circular Walk (Click here)
Home Farm is also situated right on the southern boundary of the Blackdown Hills, where there are also plenty of walks. So Walkers and Ramblers coming to Honiton are spoilt for choice!